Signs a guy might like you
- See how much he wants to be with you:
- He always wants to be partnered with you. Or move his chair or desk closer to you.
- He gets really annoying. When he is being insecure it is a big sign he likes you!
- If he constantly asks you to hang out or when you can hang out that’s a really good sign he likes you. Or when he asks you what you’re doing that weekend or the next day he might be practically asking you out but don’t overreact at this. Wait until he asks you out.
- He will always do stuff for you.
- He will want to sit with you and always know what you’re talking about.
- He asks you to come over. And then you’ll hang out with his guy friends like a just won golden ribbon.
- Check to see if he’s trying to make you jealous. If he says he has a girlfriend and won’t give you a name or let you see her he thinks your either going to be jealous or making something up to see if you will get jealous.
- Check his manner toward you.
- He’ll be mean to you (jokingly).
- He’ll tease you.
- He will stare at you as much as possible.
- He will make something up just to try to touch you.
- He will make fun of you or change the topic if you are talking about him liking you.
- He’ll stare, and quickly look away when you’re looking.
- He will make funny comments to you, and if you make one back then he’ll say another one. Then there will be an awkward silence.
- He will try to get as close to you as possible or he will try feeling you up.
- When you are dancing with a group of friends, he will go out of his way to be with you and if he has a girlfriend he will still go out of his way to be with you.
- See what he does to try and engage you.
- He tries to make you laugh all the time.
- He asks for your help at times.
- He gives you things e.g a book.
- Consider his communications with or about you.
- He tells people that you guys don’t talk but really you do.
- When you guys talk, he will look directly at you the whole time and really listen.
- 1-Examine his body language.
- If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot.
- If he slouches his shoulders when near you, he’s romantic and cares about what you have to say.
- If he points his shoulders and pelvis towards you while sitting, he is definitely feeling something for you.
- Notice his eye contact.
7. If he likes you, he may either look away quickly if he is shy, or he’ll try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces.
8. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.
9. When he’s around you and he says/does something funny and everyone around laughs, his eyes will flicker towards you for a second to see if you laughed, too.
10. Listen to what he’s saying.
If he likes you, and he’s nervous, he’ll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially if you talk about another guy in his company.
11. -Be aware of touching.
He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, and won’t move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things -
all are good signs of a guy liking you, unless he’s a bit of a “playboy” who flirts with a lot of girls.
12. -Watch his actions around other girls and see if he treats you differently.
Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention.
It gives them a chance to see your reaction.
It helps them know if you really do like them or not.
The way you can tell that they are trying to make you jealous is that they find little times when they’re flirting with the other girl to look at you.
His eyes will flick over and look at you. Another sign is that when you leave, he stops flirting with the other girl.
That will be a harder one to pick up on, but you can have a friend look for you or something like that.
You have to be sneaky sometimes to find out if a guy likes you.
13. -Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do.
For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to.
Another example, if you play sports he may ask to play against you just to show off that he’s good at something you both like and then also have a reason to give you compliments as well.
14. -Check for signs of nervousness.
Nervous laughter, sweaty palms, deep breaths, fidgeting, looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he fancies.
15. -Pay attention to his friends.
If they know he’s interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you’re around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him.
Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don’t?